Mary E. Mathe, PA-C
Mary Mathe earned her Bachelor’s of Science in 2003 at Rochester Institute of Technology after a successful nursing career at a Rochester, New York internal medicine practice. She has worked in urology since 2005 and brings a wealth of experience in adult and pediatric urology, urologic oncology and emergency medicine.
Mary is an avid researcher with several published abstracts and she is passionate about improving the future of urological care for men and women. She is a chairperson on several distinguished urological committees, contributes to innovative urological publications and regularly presents at provider conferences and patient support groups.
- Bachelor of Science, Physician Assistant Studies, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Chair, American Urological Association Non-Physician Provider Education Committee
- Allied Member, American Urological Association
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Chair, American Urological Association Education Committee
- Chair, Florida Urological Society APNPA Session
- Chair, Southeastern Section of the American Urological Association, APNPA Session
- Treasurer, Urological Association of Physician Assistants (2009 to 2010)
- Vice President, Urological Association of Physician Assistants (2006 to 2009)