Mathew Oommen, MD
- Fellowship-trained Robotic Surgeon
- Widely published
- Conversational Spanish
Mathew Oommen MD, is fellowship-trained in clinical robotic surgery and endourology. Dr. Oommen’s special interests in the areas of female pelvic surgery, sexual dysfunction, pelvic floor disorders and urological reconstruction are built on a strong foundation of research and evidence-based practice. He completed two distinguished residencies at Tulane University Health Sciences Center and the Ochsner Clinic Foundation in New Orleans, LA and was presented the highest award for achievement in professional leadership by the Dale Carnegie Course.
Dr. Oommen’s research work has been presented at national and international conferences and in a variety of publications.
Dr. Oommen is a member of the American Urological Association and the Endourology Society.
- Fellowship, Clinical Research, Robotics, Tulane University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, LA
- Residency, Urology, Tulane University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, LA
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ochsner Clinic Foundation, New Orleans, LA
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Staten Island University Hospital, State Island, NY
- Medical Degree, Ross University School of Medicine, Portsmouth, Dominica
1812 North Mills Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32803
9975 Tavistock Lakes Boulevard