Thomas G. Cangiano, MD
- Fellowship-Trained Specialist
- Habla Español
- Best Doctors, Orlando Magazine
Thomas G. Cangiano, M.D., F.A.C.S., has been practicing medicine in the Central Florida area since 1998. He completed his medical training at the University of Pennsylvania where received his medical degree and residency. He completed a Urologic Oncology fellowship at University of California at Los Angeles.
Since coming to the Orlando area he has held many leadership positions including Chairman of Urology at Florida Hospital, Chief of Staff at Central Florida Regional Hospital, President of the Seminole County Medical Society, and Chief of Staff at Florida Hospital Altamonte, where he won the Presidential Leadership Award. He currently serves as the Medical Director of Minimally Inasive Urological Surgery and Chief of Staff at Florida Hospital Altamonte.
Dr Cangiano is certified by the American Board of Urology and is a fellow in the American College of Surgeons. He also maintains certifications in Laparoscopic and Robotic Urologic procedures. He has served the Latin community for over 10 years since he speaks fluent Spanish and is proud to be voted Best Doctors by Orlando Magazine.
- Board Certified, Urology
- Fellowship, Urologic Oncology, University of California at Los Angeles, CA
- Residency, Urology & Surgery, University of Pennsylvania Health Systems, Philadelphia, PA
- Medical Degree, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Meet Dr. Cangiano
Dr. Cangiano Speaks on Fox News 35 Orlando
- American Association of Clinical Urologist
- American Urologic Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Seminole County Medical Society
- Southeast Section American Urological Society
- Pan-American Medical Association
- Sigma Chi, SUNY at Buffalo Chapter
270 Northlake Boulevard, Suite 1008
Altamonte Springs, Florida 32701
755 Rinehart Rd.
Lake Mary, FL 32746